GRIP (Genealogical Research Institute of Pittsburgh) has announcement flyers for its 2017 course lineup at its booth in the National Genealogical Society conference exhibit hall. Information is also available on the limited seats in the 2016 courses to be held June 26-July 1 and July 17-22, 2016. Early bird registration ends May 15 by which time you must register to save $25 on the tuition rate. For more information on 2016 see http://www.gripitt.org/?page_id=73 or visit us in the NGS conference exhibit hall, booth 317.
ANNOUNCING 2017 GRIP COURSES
Genealogical Research Institute of Pittsburgh holds week-long courses at La Roche College, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, each summer in two separate weeks, each with different courses. The 2017 dates are June 25-30, 2017 and July 16-21, 2017. The following courses will be held (schedule to be determined):
- Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D. with “Practical Genetic Genealogy”
- Harold Henderson, CG, and Kimberly Powell with “Confusion to Conclusion: How to Write Proof Arguments”
- Melissa A. Johnson, CG with “Gateway to the Garden State: Sources and Strategies for New Jersey Research”
- Thomas W. Jones, Ph.D., CG, CGL, FASG with “Mastering the Art of Genealogical Documentation”
- Michael J. Leclerc, CG with “Writing and Sharing Your Family History”
- David McDonald, CG with “Research in the states of the Old Northwest Territory”
- CeCe Moore with “Advanced Genetic Genealogy”
- David Rencher, AG, CG with “Irish Genealogical Research”
- Judy Russell, JD, CG, CGL & Richard G. Sayre, CG, CGL with “Law School for Genealogists”
- Richard G. Sayre, CG, CGL, Pam Boyer Sayre, CG, CGL with “Research in Washington, DC, from Afar”
- Paula Stuart-Warren, CG with “Intermediate Genealogy: Tools for Digging Deeper”
- Amy L. Wachs, J.D. with “Tracing Your Roots in Eastern Europe”
For the latest news, sign up for email notifications at www.GRIPitt.org or “Like” us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/GRIPitt/.