Thomas MacEntee, the host of the weekly show GeneaBloggers Radio, had a show on Friday, 8 July 2011, showcasing genealogical educational opportunities. Elissa Scalise Powell, CG, CGL, was interviewed about GRIP. To hear the interview (which occurs from minute 39 through 57) go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/geneabloggers/2011/07/09/dont-know-much-about-genealogy-genealogy-education. If the video does not automatically begin, click on the arrow below the photos.
Subscribe to new postings:
- GRIP Registration Update
- In Their Words: Cutting Edge Genetic Genealogy
- In Their Words: Irish Research
- In Their Words: Understanding Laws
- In Their Words: New Jersey Research
- In Their Words: Tools for Digging Deeper
- In Their Words: Working with DNA
- Tips and Tricks for Getting the Course You Want
- In Their Words: Documentation–Who Needs It?
- In Their Words: Old Northwest Territory
Follow Us on LinkedIn!