As we look forward to the opening of registration tomorrow you will want to prepare by making your choices so that you can speed through the registration process.
1.) Choose a course. Review the course blog spotlights and the schedules which detail each class content to help in your decision.
2.) Choose whether you will share a dorm room or have a private room. Sharing a room for the five nights is a wonderful way to get to know a friend better or make a new friend. If you don’t have a roommate, one can be assigned. Last year several happy roommates told the GRIP co-directors how much they enjoyed their new found friend. Shared dorm rooms also allow us to house more students on campus.
3.) Decide if you will purchase a GRIP polo shirt (or two). There will be a day during the week when class photos will be taken. Wearing your shirt that day makes for great pictures. See the 2012 courses for class pictures.
[Please be patient with the system as it tallies your final bill.]
4.) Enter your contact information. If you are a previous student, the system may recognize you and skip this step.
5.) Answer the six questions on the questionnaire:
- How did your hear about GRIP? (Please tell us where you first learned of the institute.)
- How will you get to GRIP? (Drop-down menu so you don’t have to think much on this one!)
- Tell us about yourself in 50 words or less. You can have a prepared text that you copy and paste into the text box.
- Give us your roommates name or if you want one assigned, just state “male” or “female.”
- If you purchased a shirt this is where you say what style (men’s or women’s) and what size. See size chart at bottom of GRIPitt.org Registration page.
- Is this your first week-long institute? If you came to GRIP last year, let us know or if you are new to the institute experience.
That’s it! Make sure you do proceed through the summary page (where you can include a second email for the confirmation) and go to the checkout page with the “REGISTER” button.
***You won’t be able to claim your classroom spot without hitting “REGISTER” and getting a confirmation screen. ***
On the confirmation screen you can print the invoice that you send in with your check. You should also get a confirmation email.
Good luck! Any problems, email us.